Friday, December 18, 2009

Arc Trainer Caloried Accurate



I'm distracted today .. .

A customer on the phone asked me if we had the romance blacks.

I tapped on the computer ...

I think I tried this spelling because at the last literary season is out the book by Antoine Audouard, Arabic, ed. L'Olivier.



In fact, he wanted to milk black, Elif Shafak, ed. Phoebus we had.

I felt stupid with a racist background not even funny.



Great discussion today with Silvia highly philosophical position on the adhesive label on the gift bag, instead focusing on the right, rather gauche.Silvia still laying around and Mary rather eccentric.
Is this a reflection of our soul?
Me, I glue in the center.

Silvia says I am very "spirit" today.
No, Silvia, I'm not drunk, one must say "spiritual".

It's so cold today that we work jacket. Silvia says we
cashiers to resemble meat.

The library will be open Sunday morning.

Reminder: for Christmas, a book is a must:
The Canal Saint-Martin, a frieze of Zau, coloring for all ages ... It is 2.33 meters. Ed
Litote top, 10 euros.

0 comments:

Post a Comment