Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mount Blade 1,011 Klucz Licencyjny

Along the canal

Departure the ANNA SOPHIA who has let the Kaiserstuhl (German passenger vessel was unloading tourists)




Bouboulinas / Iphigenia does not seem very reassuring ... !






It gives always want to leave!
So while some kill ... time ... I decided to take my bike and go shoot ANNA SOPHIA canal.
was not counting the hour and a half in advance that he had on me ...


In 11th deck: nothing on the horizon!

It's very quiet on the canal! This is the first time I am doing this bike ride!

I can, for once, take advantage of tourist signs!


"The fen itself composed of grassland areas and irrigation ditches, human capital, as well as wood, grove, old channels of rivers ..."

Ah! Bato! And no, this is not what I want!

Bridge No. 7: Lock since I traveled a little more 5 km ... Anna Sophia and not on the horizon!



and if I stop at all signs, I'm not ready to rattaper!


From time to time, the bike path leaves the channel and just rub the corn


I'm this nice trail!


http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foulque_macroule



The boat rental port is on the way home ... It should not be early!
So I decided - reluctantly - to make a U turn under the bridge # 5! VIVALDI The
provokes me wanting to race! He did not understand that the water we usually do not even think ... and that's not counting my two legs against her nine-horses are the strongest!


Memory of my walk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment