Thursday, April 15, 2010

Are Jumpsuits Casual Wear

bookstore like that seen by Pierre Menard

I just wanted to make a little hello to Silvia and show how our blog (in case she wanted to write from time to time in this space.)

The library is still there a bit sleepy, not far from the Canal Saint-Martin where he is good to walk on sunny days ... So Soon!

should I wake up, I finish to hibernate and write a bit to tell you everything happens in our bookstore understatement in mind or in my little head understatement bookseller.


A mom asked us Goriot Flaubert for his second daughter.
Silvia he said the author was Balzac.
's mother informs her daughter on the phone that the author is not Balzac and Flaubert.
We hear the response from the girl screaming in the notebook: - "It's the same!"

- "Hello ma'am, you sell octopus?"
I loved seeing the round eyes of Silvia, our Italian friend who helps us from time to time.
series of novels continues somehow.

I miss friends, not many people today. I would have to return unsold goods but it depresses me, Has it too. I t should be noted that we receive too many books, too much variation of collection. When a title on, we in paperback, in hardcover, in flexible, mini, as shown. And soon, we will digitally.
Hic.

I'm going to drink our health a little strong coffee to wake me up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment